Tuesday 21 August 2012

Lovely love SMS!


Yesterday morning I saw two beautiful parrot's sitting on a tree right in front of my house. I saw them playing with each other and that what actually love is at that moment. When I came out of my house, on my way to office and is when I realized that love is in the moment. When I was at a traffic light I saw poor women feeding her baby and she was looking happy as her baby was not crying. 



Now, it was my turn to say 'Hi' to my colleagues because I reached office. Now, coming to my seat my seat it was time to send SMS to my friends I love more than anything. I started messaging my friends from my phone and suddenly my boss called me up, so I had to go leaving my phone behind.

The interesting part was my boss was sitting in front of me and I had my laptop to operate from as I was sitting at the opposite side. I opened YouMint.com from where one can send unlimited amount of free SMS to anyone and anywhere in the country. Free SMS websites basically helps everyone everywhere. We only have to register ourselves and that too without paying any charges. 

My Boss was giving some briefing to our team which was present in the conference room and I was busy in availing free SMS service. I got a lot of options there in which variety of free love SMS were present. I only have to click and just send it to the desired people. I really love the services provided by YouMint.com.

Sometimes I don't have any idea about what to send to my friends so that they feel happy about my message. The quality of free love SMS at YouMint.com is really an awesome. 

So, to conclude I want to say I have used love SMS from YouMint.com and if you want to impress someone, do use different types of love SMS from the free SMS websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment